Thank you for your service veterans!! You will benefit from a VA loan in so many ways. The VA loan has some features that no other loan product has, and Red Rock Home Loans has access to some of the most competitively priced VA loans available in the marketplace today. Red Rock Home Loans is a VA approved lender located in St. George and serving all of Utah. WE WILL NOT BE UNDER-SOLD!!
What is a VA Loan?
VA Loans are designed to offer long-term financing to American veterans, VA mortgage loans are issued by federally qualified lenders and are guaranteed by the U.S. Veterans Administration. The VA determines eligibility and issues a certificate to qualifying applicants to submit to their mortgage lender of choice. It is generally easier to qualify for a VA loan than conventional loans.
Benefits of VA Loans
- 100% financing without private mortgage insurance or 20% second mortgage.
- A VA funding fee of 0 to 3.3% (this fee may be financed) of the loan amount is paid to the VA.
- When purchasing a home, veterans may borrow up to 100% of the sales price or reasonable value of the home, whichever is less.
- When refinancing a home, veterans may borrow up to 90% of reasonable value in order to refinance where state law allows.
VA Loan Eligibility
VA Loans are available to active duty military, veterans, reservists and military spouses.
VA Loan Limits
Different counties have different limits on how much you can borrow for an VA Loan.
VA Payment Saver Program
Here is the principal and interest payment for the first year of the loan, as well as the other benefits of the loan:
You may also be entitled to some or all of these program benefits:
- No income verification
- No appraisal
- Skip your next two mortgage payments
- Refund current escrow account
- Cash-out available up to 100% of your home’s value
Get Pre-Approved for a VA Loan
If you are a veteran in St. George, or anywhere in Utah, contact Red Rock Home Loans at (435) 986-2220 for more information, or simply fill out the form on this page.